- Box of 200 pairs of disposable foam earplugs.
- SNR 35dB.
- Soft polyurethane foam adapts to the wearer for a comfortable fit.
- Bright, contrasting colours for maximum workplace visibility.
- T-shaped design allows for easy insertion and removal.
- Pairs individually wrapped in polybags for hygiene.
- EN 352-2:2002 tested & certified.
Honeywell 3301105 Howard Leight LL-1 Laser Lite Foam Earplugs are practical, convenient hearing protection. These uncorded disposable earplugs are individually wrapped for hygiene. They are made from bright, contrasting magenta and yellow colours for maximum visibility in the workplace, making compliance checked quick and easy. Supplied in a box of 200 pairs.
The LL-1 Laser Lite Foam Earplugs are made from low-pressure polyurethane (PU) material. This expands gently inside the ear canal, so they are comfortable for long-term wear. The contoured T-shape also alows the earplugs to be easily fitted and removed. Plus, LL-1 Laser Lite Foam Earplugs are available with special packaging and dispenser options, ideal for process industries with low tolerances for packaging waste. Tested and certified to BS EN 352-2:2002 European standards.
|Item Number – MPN
Honeywell 3301105 Howard Leight LL-1 Laser Lite Foam Earplugs Fitting Instructions:
- With clean hands, roll the entire earplug into narrowest possible crease-free cylinder.
- Reach over your head with a free hand, pull your ear up and back, and insert the earplug well inside your ear canal.
- Hold for 30 – 40 seconds, until the earplug fully expands in your ear canal. If properly fitted, the end of the earplugs should not be visible to someone looking at you from the front.
- Proper Fit – If either or both earplugs do not seem to be fitted properly, remove the earplug and reinsert
- Removal – Gently twist earplug while slowly pulling in an outward motion for removal.
- Acoustical Check – In a noisy environment, with earplugs inserted, cup your hands over your ears and release. Earplugs should block enough noise so that covering your ears with your hands should not result in a significant noise difference.
Below are related product data sheets, click to download and view a datasheet.