ETYPlugs High Fidelity Earplugs use a proprietary tuned resonator and acoustic resistor to replicate the natural response of the ear canal. Sound is reproduced unchanged, as the ear would hear it, only quieter. They reduce most noise to safe levels while preserving the lucidity of sounds.
Traditional foam earplugs do not compare with high fidelity EtyPlugs. The well known bright colored foam plugs muffle sound by reduce mid-range and high frequencies resulting in muffled speech and music. While Etyplugs reduce noise levels evenly and preserve clarity of speech, communication and the richness of music.
ETYPlugs High Fidelity Earplugs are reusable.
- Reduces risk of hearing damage for many noisy occupations as well as noisy venues, such as airshows, parades, athletic events and motor sports.
- Enhances the music experience for audiences while protecting hearing.
- Lets musicians hear their own instrument and their blend with others.
- Low cost
- Available in 2 sizes (same sound reduction) – standard and large
- * Reduces sound approximately 20 dB at all frequencies
- ETYPlugs High Fidelity Earplugs
- Black neck cord
- Storage case
All ears are different. It is impossible to predict the size of an ear canal by the appearance of the outer ear, or by a person’s physical size, age or gender. Two sizes of ETYPlugs fit almost 100% of ear canals. Recent studies of both fit and seal, conducted at Etymotic Research and an independent lab, showed that the smaller of the two sizes fits the majority of ears and is now designated as standard fit.
Regular use of ETYPlugs High Fidelity Earplugs while practicing, performing and listening to music will protect hearing from the cumulative effects of overexposure to loud sound throughout life.
A little time may be required to acclimate to these earplugs. Many musicians report that they hear their own instruments better, as well as the balance with those around them.
ETYPlugs are reusable, but with repeated use, the eartips may lose elasticity. For best performance and retention, if you use your constantly, replace them every 3-6 months.